2. Quote lyrics from the first 25 songs played.
3. Others guess the artists and song from the lyrics.
4. Reply and post in your own journal.
1. Jesus told me, go after every coin like it was the last in the world
2. I'm not gonna hide anymore, I'm gonna listen to myself
3. Alice died, in the night, I've been learning to drive. My whole life,
4. cuts through the black empty space we call sky
5. There's no combination of wordsI could put on the back of a postcard
6. That's the way this wheel keeps working now
7. He once cut one of my nightmares out of paper.
8. I get restless, and it's senseless
9. Some of us wouldn't be lying if we said were trying too hard
10. for the feeling i put in these cords i smile as it burns
11. Watch out for the camera that watches your every move
12. That would travel one million miles and ask for nothing more than a plate of food and a place to rest
13. What road to be choosing? Do I follow the star
14. I'm staring at the asphalt wondering what's buried underneath
15. the ink drips from a little dancer's pen.
16. Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
17. The carnival was ringing loudly now
18. No dejes de descansar En la calle caminas
19. The figure on the bed all dressed up in roses, calling Beckoning to sleep
20. In the year since you’ve been gone I’ve finally let you go
21. She's been trying to tell me to hold tight
22. tell your momma that you're fine lose yourself
23. My head's like a kite When such a creature I sight
24. It echoed through the park last night
25. When will you learn you lost your turn